Every organization faces challenges in shaping junior talent. The Validated Senior Developer (VSD) addresses themes critical for junior developers to grow.
The advancement program is modularized to allow individual developers to attend only the specific modules they need. However, the certification requires the completion of all modules.
Organization Benefit: Gain Senior Developers in 6-12 months while retaining talent by nurturing their careers.
Engineer Benefit: Rapidly transition to Senior Developer level thinking and achieve the benefits from increased business responsibility.
- Writing Unit Tests Well
- Succeeding in Small Chunks
- Extending a System
- Solving Extensibility Obstacles
- Peer, Pair, and Mob Practices
- Cynefin Framework for Team Alignment
- Experiment-Driven Continuous Improvement
- Developer / Manager Communication
- Tagging as a Process (TaaG)
- Naming as a Process (NaaP)
- The Insight Loop
- The Legacy Testing Loop
- Co-Active Coaching Techniques
- Growth Mindset Framework
- Ego Development Framework
- Reading the Emotional Room
- Business Driven Demo Strategies
- Business Driven Work Breakdown
- Pivot Enablement
- Data & Measurement